Federally Licensed

Information for US Customers

Sending a firearm, any firearm, out of the US requires an export permit from the US Dept. of State: Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC). Bringing any firearm into the US requires an import permit from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (BATF). Sending a firearm to Canada from the US for service, and then returning the firearm back to the US can only be done by a licensed US exporter. If done correctly, no US import or export permit is required. If done properly, upon return the firearm should clear the US Customs without fuss or fanfare (or duties or taxes).

Please contact us via email with any inquiries
regarding the import/export process.